Thursday, March 09, 2006

Getting back to normal

Normal...I suppose that's a relative term for me. It has take all week to recover from the concert on Sunday.
While it was interesting and entertaining and got me out of my comfort zone, it was still weird. Too much of that raising hands and stuff. And then this preacher came on, he was a Calvinist. All hell fire and brimstone.
He was a real, to use a 60's term "downer". He kept talking about everyone being the body of Christ. Well I'm sure he was the asshole. :)
On top over everything else i found the whole thing just to strange. Give me that old time Buddhist stuff. It suits me more.
Working on getting prices from India to see if its feasible to publish the ICE book as well as the Digital works.
Also going to look into having images printed on purses, scarves, yada yada, maybe I can be the next big fashion trend.
Finally will get back into the studio tonight. Haven't been there for two weeks and I'm really missing it tremendously.
Last week we saw The Odd Couple with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick. Great fun.
Nothing else for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home